Board and Directors
Gary’s entrepreneurial pursuits have included real estate, marketing, and financial advising. Gary studied at the University of Louisville...
Kelley joined TH in June 2017. She is the 9th Executive Director of Thorn Hill. She graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a ...
Currently working As Secretary/Treasurer of Alton Christian Church, as well as offering financial services to assist entrepreneurs...
President and Founder of the Cyclones Foundation, Coach Malik is a graduate of Sullivan University.
Michael has a long career in Training, Technical Support and Customer Service in the fields of Animation, Printmaking, Architecture ...
Allen has a unique background of technical and cultural innovation centered on the creation of collaborative spaces for community-focused ...
Sarah BooeBoard Co-ChairMarketing and Social Media Life:
- Frankfort native
- Aspiring world traveler
- Professional coffee drinker
Anthony "Roni" RobinsonBoard Co-ChairCommunity Ties
- He is a native of Frankfort and Franklin County, the husband of Amber Robinson and father to Anthony, Amyah and Aliyana Robinson.
Avery YoungMusic and Writing
- Born and Raised in Detroit, MI
- DJ, Emcee & Music Producer
- A&R for Rise the Mag
- Lover of Music, Pop Culture & Aquatic Animals
Tish ShadePresident/CEO Frankfort AreaChamber of Commerce Life:
- Wife, mother of 8, grandmother of 8
- Love to travel and see new places
- Love to be on the water
- Love to help others
- BBA, Marketing & Management, University of Kentucky
- Operations Manager at Rebecca Ruth Candy
- In 1997 he graduated from Franklin county high school, having earned impressive stats in football (5,000 yards rushing) and basketball (2,300 points).
- He furthered his education at Kentucky State University where he played for all four years. He is currently second at KSU in rushing all time.
- He is the founder of Bridging The Gap and Just Grind Performance LLC, which seek to activate individual performance through sports training, event planning and philanthropy.
- KSU: Bachelor of Arts - English, Focus in Creative Writing
- KSU: Master of Public Administration; Focus in International Development
- Academia (Secondary & Post-Secondary)
- State Government
- Creative Writing Consultant
- Music & Entertainment Consultant
- Colorado State University
- Villanova University
- IOM, US Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Frankfort
- Leadership Central Kentucky
- President/CEO of the Frankfort Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bag Maker
- Small Business Owner
Kevin JonesIT and Logistics
- Married with 2 daughters
- Born and raised in Dayton KY.
- Blackbelt in Taekwondo and instructor
Sam Saarinen, Ph.D.Education andNext Generation Technology
- Published author
- award-winning instructor
- doting husband
- semi-professional rapper
- Married with 2 children
- Born and raised in Saint Paul, MN
- Avid cyclist, potter, and bee keeper
- ASIT, Information Technology & Business, Sullivan University
- Microsoft Certified
- Azure Certified
- Cosmetology, Kenneth Schuler School of Cosmetology
- ITPM at Humana Inc.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Kentucky State University
- 30yr Army Veteran
- Currently Lieutenant Colonel Kentucky Army National Guard in Logistics.
- Deployed to Afghanistan in 2009
- Ph.D. from Brown University
- Applying AI to education at scale
- Master of Arts, Leadership and Management, University of Concordia
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Spanish, University of Notre Dame
- 14yr Army Veteran
- Current Kentucky Army National Guardswoman specializing in Cyber And Logistical Operations
Chuck FletcherBoard Member - Education Life:
- 1- Son “Gaylen”
- 4- Grandchildren, Whitley, Ashley, Christian, and Sara Kate
- Meeting People
- Speaking to groups
Edward "Eddie" FowlerCommunity Garden
- Life long resident of Frankfort
- 12 years volunteering with community garden organization
- Constant tinker and maker of things from woodcraft to cooking and everything in-between
Swagata Banerjee, Ph.D.Eduaction
- Award-Winning Artist/Songwriter
- Lover of Film, Art, Food, Fashion, Kids, Animals/Pets, and Nature
- Married to Greg Crabtree
- 3 children
- 2 grandchildren
- Current resident of Woodford County, process of moving to Switzer
- Cumberland University-BA
- Morehead State University- MA
- Western Kentucky University- (additional studies)
- University of Louisville- (additional studies)
- August 2012-Present- Kentucky Department of Education, Management Information Consultant
- 1979-2010- Worked in the Anderson County Schools, Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
- 2004-Appointed as Frankfort City Commissioner
- 2004-Retired- Anderson County School Administrator-Pupil Transportation Director
- 2009-Present-Appointed to serve on Frankfort/Franklin County Board of Adjustment
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Louisville
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Louisville
- Part owner of Singing Whale Farm
- Currently developing a commercial mushroom growing operation
- B.S. in Economics (University of Calcutta - Kolkata, India)
- M.S. in Economics (specialization: International Economics) (University of Calcutta - Kolkata, India)
- M.S. in Resource and Applied Economics (University of Nevada - Reno, NV)
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics (University of Georgia - Athens, GA)
- Academic (Teaching, Research, Service, Outreach, and Policy)
- Undergraduate: Secondary Math Education, University of Kentucky
- Masters: Master of Arts in Education-Teacher Leader, Georgetown College
- Rank 1: Master of Arts in Education-School Improvement, Georgetown College
- Frankfort Independent Schools, 7 years
- District Technology Integration Specialist
- Career Tech Ed Leader
- Student Council Sponsor
- E-Sports Coach
- Information Technology Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Kentucky State University
- Adjunct Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
Community Outreach Committee
Tisa Conway-CunninghamCommunity Ties and Education
- Tisa Conway-Cunningham is from Frankfort, Kentucky.
- She is married to her partner, Krystal Conway-Cunningham.
- They live in Frankfort with Tisa's mother-in-law Shana Conway and their pet "fur baby" Kane.
- Both are co-owners of C-Squared Creations 502, LLC.
Krystal Conway-CunninghamCommunity Ties and Education
- Krystal Conway-Cunningham is from Birmingham, Alabama.
- She is married to her partner, Tisa Conway-Cunningham.
- Krystal and Tisa live in Frankfort, Kentucky with Krystal's mother Shana Conway and their pet Kane.
- They are co-owners of C-Squared Creations 502, LLC.
Bill KlierCommunity Ties and Funding
- My wife and I are five year residents of Frankfort and love it here
- Currently I volunteer at the Franklin County Humane Society, Together Frankfort, and the Franklin Center for Innovation
- My passions are the outdoors, gardening, animal welfare, environmental concerns, and all things that benefit children.
Diana PetersCommunity Relations
- Current volunteer at the Paul Sawyier Library bookstore
- Kiwanis member
- Serve on Friends of the Library Board
- Art lover
- Tisa has two Bachelor's Degrees in Business Administration (Management) and Mass Communications (Print Journalism).
- She is pursuing a Master's in Environmental Studies at Kentucky State University.
- Tisa is also completing her Culinary Arts Degree.
- Tisa is an instructional Assistant at Frankfort High School.
- She is a member of the Black Female Artists of Frankfort.
- Tisa is on the Advisory Council for the Wanda Joyce Robinson Foundation.
- She is a published author.
- Krystal earned an Associate Degree in Liberal Studies from Kentucky State University.
- She went on to earn a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry with a minor in Mathematics from the same university.
- Subsequently, she obtained a Master's Degree in Environmental Studies from Kentucky State University.
- Krystal also has a Master’s Degree in Education and is working towards her Doctorate in P-12 Administration at Morehead State University.
- Krystal is a math and science teacher at Frankfort High School and an ambassador for GoTeach Ky.
- She is a member of the Black Female Artists of Frankfort.
- Krystal is a board member of Josephine Sculpture Park and on the advisory council for the Wanda Joyce Robinson Foundation.
- She is also a published author.
- Degree in Organizational Management from Midway University.
- I am retired from Community Trust Bank, Inc.
- I worked as a lender and branch manager in Versailles and am grateful to that community and to Community Trust Bank for a full and wonderful career.
- As a community banker I held numerous positions in the community including, President of the local Chamber of Commerce, Scoutmaster, treasurer of a local church, and others as time required.
- Western Kentucky University B.A. degree
- Kentucky State University Master's Degree in Public Administration
- Taught 8th grade CORE at Waggoner Junior High, Louisville, Kentucky
- Worked in state government for 34 years
- Sold advertising for Capital Living